- Certified Assistant
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- We cover the entire island
- Plan and prepare meals according to specific client requirements and feed if necessary.
- Maintain a safe, clean, healthy and light housekeeping throughout the client area that includes changing bed sheets, vacuuming, cleaning the kitchen, bathroom and laundry.
- Provide companionship and encouragement to the client including reading, walks, exercise etc. and accompany clients to doctors or other appointments
- Buy groceries or other errands as needed.
- Perform other household tasks as indicated in the plan of care.
- Remind the client to take medications.
- Provide direct care such as skin care, oral hygiene and grooming.
- Help with transfer from one place to another with or without walker.
- Take vital signs (using client equipment)
- Repositioning bedridden clients every two (2) hours.
Minimum documents required when applying for a position:
- Birth Certificate
- Health Certificate
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Act 300 Certification
- Photo ID (driver’s license or voter registration card)
- Licensing and Nursing License (LPN positions apply)
- Prior experience with verifiable references (minimum 3)
We invite you to stop by our offices with the documentation to complete your application. Caregivers de Puerto Rico 409 Calle San Jorge San Juan, PR 00912-3313 You can send your resume along with your employment references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
** To expedite your application please include your references **