Working with Alzheimer
Our staff start by assessing your needs through discussions with family members and, if necessary, with healthcare providers. Service Coordinators carefully select the caregiver with the necessary experience and personality best suited to the needs of each client. After starting the services, our agency is able to implement our customized contact with your family to ensure that the care recipient is receiving the best care possible.
Our staff has the necessary training to help your loved one. We train our staff in many areas such as:
- Gerontology course
- Nutrition and its effects on the elderly population
- Vital signs
- Mobility and Transfer
- Gerontology Program exercises and recreational
- Chronic diseases: diabetes
- What is it?
- Recommendations for direct care
- Approved Medications
- The role of staff in the care of the elderly